Thompson, George F., was born at Saratoga Springs, July 24, 1870, and came to Niagara county in 1883, settling at Reynale's Basin. In 1890 he began the study of law with George D. Judson and was admitted to the bar in March, 1893. He associated himself with George D. Judson for two years, and in February, 1895, Mr. Judson retired and Mr. Thompson carried on the practice alone. Mr. Thompson is one of the conservative men of the town, serving as clerk of the Board of Education for two years, and village clerk; he was elected justice of the peace in 1895 and still fills that office. He is one of the first five side path commissioners of Niagara county and takes an active interest in the leading events of the day.
Contributed 2017 by Lisa Slaski from Landmarks of Niagara County, New York, by William Pool, D. Mason & Co., Syracuse, NY, 1897
Niagara NYGenWeb Copyright
Design by Templates in Time