Spencer, Samuel B., moved to Niagara Falls early in the spring of 1896 from Chicago (where he was engaged in the lumber business for eleven years), and in company with G. P. Rogers, established his present business, that of lumber and builders' supplies. In December, 1887, Mr. Spencer married Mary F. Vanderpool of Nashville, Tenn.
Contributed 2017 by Lisa Slaski from Landmarks of Niagara County, New York, by William Pool, D. Mason & Co., Syracuse, NY, 1897
Niagara NYGenWeb Copyright
Design by Templates in Time