Richardson, H. Gardiner. - Among the younger members of the Niagara county bar, none are more prominent than H. G. Richardson. He is a native of Lockport and has spent his entire life in the city of his birth and was educated in the public schools of that city, graduating from the Union School with high honors in 1890. He at this date determined to study law and accordingly entered the office of Joshua Gaskill as a student, and in 1893 was admitted to the bar. Mr. Richardson has always been identified with the Republican party and in the spring of 1897 was elected justice of the peace. Although he is comparatively a young man, he has the respect and confidence of his fellow townsmen and has before him, apparently, many years in which to develop the prosperous career he has started upon. He married, June 4, 1895, Miss Maud Durston, daughter of Charles F. Durston of Auburn, N. Y. They have two sons. Mr. Richardson is a member of the East Avenue Congregational church. Lockport.
Contributed 2017 by Lisa Slaski from Landmarks of Niagara County, New York, by William Pool, D. Mason & Co., Syracuse, NY, 1897
Niagara NYGenWeb Copyright
Design by Templates in Time