Brundage, James T., was born at Homer, Ontario, Canada, July 30, 1865. His father and grandfather were natives of Connecticut, and his father removed to Canada in 1815. James T. Brundage received his education in the Wilson (N. Y.) Academy and early in life established himself in the boot and shoe business at Niagara Falls, in which he continued for eight or nine years; later he purchased a well equipped livery stable and has since successfully carried on a general livery business. In 1889 he formed a partnership with Mr. Miller and built the present big stables, where they keep in active service over 150 head of fine horses. They are known far and wide as the Miller & Brundage Coach Co., and do a very large and profitable business. Mr. Brundage is an extensive property owner and during the past fifteen years has given the greater portion of his time to the real estate business, in which he has been generally successful. May 17, 1857, he married Mary A. Shepard of Niagara Falls. Mr. Brundage is a stockholder in the Buttery Rapids Co., and is a prominent member of the Clifton Lodge No. 254, F. & A. M.
Extracted from Landmarks of Niagara County, New York
Niagara NYGenWeb Copyright
Design by Templates in Time